Saturday 9 May 2015

Marriage Life Lessons

Hey guys, thanks for all your support, i got quite a lot of impressions and comment from my post on Google+...

You guys really inspires me a lot to write out good content.
And last night a lady asked me an amazing question, she asked that whether i can live without a women and my answer is no...I can't..

Recommended : Facts that shows Women are Amazing

Some men may find it disgrace but for me I felt love when I'm thinking about the answers in my mind. I gave her an example on sex.

Saying that we're all equal, just like man can't expect himself to have premature ejaculation neither do the women. If guy makes her orgasm, she'll go all the way and make him orgasm as a favor.
So as our marriage life..

If you love your wife, takes good care of her, she takes good care of you too...
Here's the difference...!
Does it mean you have to treat her like a Queen? Yes!
But as a favor she'll crown you TWICE as her King forever...

No one can stands alone in a marriage...

One thing i really can't agree with marriage is the men has to lead the way in the family...
Trust me men, eventually you lead no way with this TABOO....

In our marriage life I'm thankful that god allows me to fall in love with a women that has a good patients but not a good temper. Well I have a good temper, most men has one but they just never let go of their pride when they wrong. Apologize with my lady used to be a hard thing to do.

But God humbles me with her temper and allows me to learn how to love a woman by simply letting go of what he hates the most which is our pride in every man. Be honest with me guys, how many times that if we would just let go of our pride and simply talk to her when she's angry and sad about you? Maybe that's why god made Eve as Adam's helper in the first place.

I believe so as my lady. Ever since I'd learn to let go of my pride, her temper improves. Whenever an argue comes into our marriage we kinda able to solve things out talking about our feeling and cares about each other. By the end of the day that's all we wanted..

Being able Love and Care for each other is an priceless lesson that learns only from experience and letting go of our pride..

So I believe in every marriage non of us is perfect we all need each other and that is what makes us a family. Expressing honesty upon our love ones is an amazing

*Note 
A wise man once said "Our life is a mirror of our inner world, It reflects everything. So as our marriage!"
Hope you'll enjoy your marriage life as well..=)

That's all for today! Happy Mother's day!



Dedicated to my Queen:
"Thank you for everything Darling, I Love you So much and even more in our coming days...Happy Mother's Day"




Do Leave me a comment i read them all...
Please like and share my blog if you love my works...
Subscribe and get the latest updates of my blog as well...
Until next time have joy..=)
And Please visit my career blogs for success and motivation tips as well at Attitudethoughts.blogspot.com....


No comments:

Post a Comment